Why use a freelance marketing service
Outsourced sales, IT, and manufacturing have been an integral part of the business landscape for much of the last decade. Marketing is being picked by many people as the next growth area for outsourcing.
There are several attractions:
• It provides the client with the services of an experienced 'marketeer' without the high fixed overhead of full time staff
• The client gets the benefit of an independent professional's view of the company and its operations, its strengths and weaknesses
• Outside help can be brought in to work on specific projects or at times of increased activity - product launch or a trade show
• Freelance help can be brought in at short notice; recruiting a freelance can be done more quickly and with much less risk that recruiting a new member of staff
• Outsourcing can be a very effective 'stop-gap' to cover long term absence, prior to recruitment or during company restructuring.
Outsourced marketing will not suit all companies but can provide benefits to many. If you think it may be an option for your business I would be happy to talk through some ideas (without obligation) and help you reach the right decision.